- 4½ days of great technical content for Oracle developers. Plenty of presentations and hands-on training on several areas such as APEX, BI, development tools, SQL, PL/SQL, etc… I guarantee you’ll wish you could clone yourself to attend several sessions at the same time.
- Are you the kind of Oracle enthusiast that is always reading books and blogs? If the answer is yes, let me tell that your favorite authors including Tom Kyte, Steven Feuerstein, Cary Millsap, Maria Colgan, Dominic Delmolino, Tim Gorman, etc… will be presenting at Kscope13. Most of them stay with you at the same hotel during the entire conference and they are very approachable people that you can meet and talk to.
- It’s a great opportunity to meet and network with fellow developers to learn about new stuff they’re working on. Maybe they already solved a problem you’re facing right now. I’m sure you’ll go back to the office with plenty of ideas/solutions for your own projects.
- You get to know the nice people that build and enhance the tools you love to use on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with Oracle product managers and developers that will answer your questions about their products.
- Last but not least, you get to visit beautiful New Orleans. I always wanted to travel to this historic city and never had a chance. Well, that’s about to change because now I have a great excuse to be there.
ODTUG really puts a great effort in order to make Kscope not only the best technical conference for Oracle developers but probably one with the best social activities also. Last year I attended for the first time and I really enjoyed it so much that I submitted an abstract for this year and it got selected. I really hope you can attend and if you do, make sure to stop by my session in case you haven’t heard about regular expressions before.
See you in NOLA!